510 Sycamore Valley Road West
Danville, CA 94526
Phone: (925) 855-1773
Fax: (925) 905-9882
Monday–Friday 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Residents in East Bay cities such as San Ramon and Walnut Creek can easily find a JUVÉDERM provider within close proximity. So why do so many of them choose Danville’s Essential Aesthetics and Elham “Ellie” Zarnegar for their filler injections? Because Ellie is an expert injector with a level of training and artistry that is hard to find at other Bay Area medspas. In the hands of a talented injector, fillers such as JUVÉDERM can erase signs of aging as well as enhance and sculpt facial contours, for beautiful results without surgery.
MPAS, PA-CClinical Director
Elham "Ellie" Zarnegar uses her incredible expertise to precisely deliver the results you want.Meet Ellie
MPAS, PA-CClinical Director
What is JUVÉDERM?
JUVÉDERM is an FDA-approved injectable filler that uses a gel formulation of hyaluronic acid to fill lines, wrinkles, and areas in need of volume. At Essential Aesthetics, Ellie uses JUVÉDERM to treat the following concerns:
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Lip lines
- Nasal bridge (“nonsurgical rhinoplasty”)
- Depressed scars, such as those caused by surgery
- Atrophy of the face caused by illness or age
Because hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the human body, JUVÉDERM is generally tolerated well by most people. However, if you’ve ever experienced an adverse reaction to JUVÉDERM or other injectables, be sure to notify Ellie before your treatment begins.
What JUVÉDERM Treats
JUVÉDERM fillers are uniquely designed to give you volume where you need it. It is a smooth, clear gel that contains a modified form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring sugar found in your body. JUVÉDERM has a wide range of filler options for cheeks, lips, and lines to create instant, natural, and long-lasting results
Each filler in the JUVÉDERM collection is used to treat different concerns:
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC – The longest-lasting HA filler available, this product can be used to add volume to your cheeks, giving you a smoother, natural-looking contour, and a more youthful look that lasts up to 2 years
- JUVÉDERM XC & VOLLURE XC – Over time, the skin naturally loses elasticity due to genetics and environmental factors such as sun exposure, causing wrinkles and lines. These two injectables are for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds that lasts up to 18 months.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra XC & VOLBELLA XC – Lip fullness varies from person to person. Some are born with thinner lips; others have seen their lips get thinner over time. These two unique fillers are perfect for the lips, whether you want a plumper appearance or subtle volume. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC can also be used for correction of perioral lines that lats up to 1 year.
Who JUVÉDERM Is For
Most people over the age of 21 are a good candidate for JUVÉDERM, however, it is not recommended to use these products if you have a history of severe allergic reactions. After receiving injectables, there are common side effects such as redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. These symptoms should subside within 1-2 weeks
Schedule a JUVÉDERM Consultation at Essential Aesthetics Today!Back to Top