553 Sycamore Valley Road West
Danville, CA 94526
Phone: (925) 855-1773
Fax: (925) 905-9882
Monday–Friday 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Worried about wrinkles? Don’t be … not with Restylane to the rescue! Widely used for over two decades, Restylane has helped people all over the world achieve a natural look they love. Adding volume and fullness to the skin, it correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth. This FDA-approved treatment is a fast and affordable “wrinkle-erasing” option that offers immediate results.
As we age, different parts of the face lose shape and fullness – leading to lines, wrinkles, and a less youthful appearance. In many cases, this is because our bodies aren’t producing as much hyaluronic acid (HA) as they used to. HA attracts moisture, and less of it means that our features begin to sag and droop!
What Is Restylane
Restylane is a line of dermal fillers that are comprised of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance in the body. When this clear gel is injected beneath the skin, it adds volume, restoring a more youthful appearance.
Restylane is designed to act like the body’s own naturally produced HA to visibly reduce facial wrinkles and folds.
There are several Restylane fillers that make up the Restylane family, and these various fillers are comprised of different-sized particles. For instance, a filler with finer particles is typically used to treat fine lines, whereas a filler with larger particles is more likely to be used on severe wrinkles and to correct greater volume loss.
Where Wrinkles Can Occur
- Cheeks – loss of collagen, thinning of underlying fat, and decreasing bone volume can lead to a reduction of volume in the cheeks, giving a sunken appearance
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines) – through volume loss and aging over time, the skin of our cheeks may drape over to become nasolabial folds, creating a tired-looking face with wrinkles between the nose and mouth
- Lips – as we age, our lips may lose shape and there can be an increase in small vertical lines around the mouth, while the corners sag
- Hands – as part of the natural aging process, volume in the hands deteriorates over time making the veins, tendons, and bones become more visible
Have you ever considered treating your hands the way you treat your face? Have you noticed signs of aging on your hands as you’ve grown older? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Restylane Lyft can help you achieve natural-looking volume for your hands as well as your face.
What Restylane Can Treat
Restylane improves the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, softening or eliminating them altogether. It’s also used to augment lips or to restore fullness to the back of hands.
Each filler in the Restylane family is used to treat different concerns:
- Restylane –The most well-known filler, Restylane can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, like the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth.
- RestylaneSilk –This filler can be used not only to add volume to the lips but also to smooth wrinkling around patients’ mouths. This filler is designed with precision to smooth out and deliver subtle enhancement of fuller lips with natural-looking results.
- RestylaneLyft –Volume loss is a telltale indicator of aging. RestylaneLyft corrects this loss by adding volume and projection to the cheeks and midface, creating a natural, lifted look.
- Restylane Lyft for Hands – Over time, volume in hands appear aged. Restylane Lyft for hands is designed to add fullness back to the hands, which can result in a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Restylane Refyne-The first signs of smile lines around the mouth can cause an aged appearance. Refyne helps soften and smooth them out while also allowing you to retain your natural expression.
- Restylane Defyne – Deeper, thicker nasolabial folds need correction that restores a more youthful appearance to face with flexibility and natural expression. Defyne helps smooth out deep folds and wrinkles.
As you can see, you have plenty of options with Restylane! The best way to determine which Restylane filler is right for you is to schedule a complimentary consultation by calling us or submitting a request online.
How Long Does Restylane Last?
The length of time you can expect your Restylane results to last will vary, depending on the area you have treated. For instance, nasolabial fold or marionette line treatment lasts 12-18 months, whereas treatment for the lips or the backs of hands will last about 6 months.
Who Restylane Is For
Most people make good Restylane candidates, however, Restylane isn’t recommended if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or battling a sinus infection.
To determine if you’d be a good Restylane candidate, we encourage you to schedule a complimentary consultation. During your appointment, Ellie will evaluate the area you’re concerned about, so she can determine whether Restylane is right for you.
Your Experience with Restylane
At Essential Aesthetics, we offer several different fillers, including the entire Juvéderm family, as well as Restylane, Restylane Lift, and RADIESSE.
Sometimes patients know exactly which filler they want, other times, they’d prefer a recommendation. That’s what a complimentary consultation at Essential Aesthetics is for!
The experience of getting fillers is the same, regardless of whether you choose Restylane or not. It begins with Ellie cleaning the treatment area, before making a series of injections using a fine needle. Because each of the fillers contains lidocaine, injections are painless.
The entire experience takes no more than a half-hour, there’s no downtime, and results are immediate!
Schedule a Restylane Consultation at Essential Aesthetics Today!
If you’d like to be evaluated for Restylane, it’s easy to request a consultation with Essential Aesthetics. Simply call us or submit your request online. We’re pleased to offer early evening and weekend appointments.
Our Danville medical spa is conveniently located just a few blocks from I-680 and offers ample free parking.